To submit a purchase orders please follow these instructions:
- Find the products which you want to buy on our online site.
- Make out a purchase order on your companies headed paper with the names and quantities of the products that you want to buy.
The purchase order must include:
1. The name of your company.
2. Your company number.
3. Your VAT number if applicable.
4. Clearly marked billing address and delivery address.
5. Contact name and telephone number.
6. A purchase order number.
7. The product names, sizes and quantities that you want.
- You can email your purchase order to email@example.com
Once we receive your purchase order we will verify the order and send a pro-forma invoice to the contact specified for the total amount payable including delivery.
- Payment can be made by credit card or by bank transfer using the details given on our invoice.
- Generally, goods will not be dispatched until payment is received. However, for purchase orders made by public bodies (schools, hospitals, universities, military etc.) qualify for 30 days credit. Please see this page for further details.
- This form of order can be made VAT exempt for qualifying companies.
Please note that by submitting a purchase order you automatically accept the following terms and conditions of sale.